Even though the year was coming to a close and holidays gave us the chance to spend time with family and friends, we kept our focus right up to the end in order to make Roboflow even better. Each month, we share a recap of product and company updates to celebrate what we've accomplish and keep you informed; if you missed last month's edition of the Roboflow Changelog, you can find it here.
- Added an inference usage chart to workspace settings
- Created a model monitoring framework
- Added upload retry logic to Python library
Roboflow Train and Deploy
- Added support for training a faster (smaller) model variant
- Added multi-gpu training
- Speed improvements to the backend
- Integrated Zero Shot Object Tracking with Torch Hub YOLOv5
- Opened a new office in Minneapolis
- Added 1 new team member
- Beta testing a brand new product with select partners 🤫
- Posted a community manager job listing (come help us democratize computer vision!)
- Pushed 3 bug fixes
- Published 6 blog posts
- Posted 4 YouTube videos
- Presentations: OpenCV + Roboflow: Getting Edge-y - Computer Vision Deployment Techniques
- Podcast: Arming the rebels of the metaverse
- Featured in/at: Forbes, Clay & Milk, Towards AI, Jaylen Schelb Medium, Paul Addai YouTube.
- User projects: Sexy Shrimp, Play Dreidel, Cat Laser Turret Robot, Chess piece detection, Real-Time Sign-Language Detection System, Feature Detection, OAK Toy Rings, Pothole Detection (x2),
- Enjoyed time with our friends and family over the holidays!