Each month, we share a recap of product and company updates; if you missed the last edition of the Roboflow Changelog, you can find it here.
Roboflow Organize and Annotate
- Added an Assign tab to make it easier to search for unassigned images
- Added the ability to annotate with Polygons
- Enhanced project card UI to make it easier to understand project information at a glance
- Updated the tutorial flow to remember your progress and added an option to skip the tutorial
- Enhanced API to allow image uploads to a custom batch
- Added a Dataset Search feature to help you filter and find images with text-based search descriptions, filenames, and/or dataset split.
Roboflow Train and Deploy
- Added custom model training guides for YOLOv6, YOLOv7, and YOLOv5 for Classification
- Added Semantic Segmentation as a new project type, annotation, and Roboflow Train option.
- Added support for Raspberry Pi
- Added a Deploy tab to make deployment easier
- Added Edge Tiling as an option for model inference
- Added a Deploy tab to make deployment easier
- Added new aggregate pages for Animals, Popular Benchmark datasets, Biology, Documents, Environmental, and Retail Item Detection
- Enhanced Universe project card UI
- Enhanced Universe project landing pages to include citations and the ability to search for similar datasets
Projects from New Interns
- Using Object Detection to Trigger Automated Email Alerts
- Use Raspberry Pi and Luxonis OAK to Deploy Vision Models in Robotics
- How to Deploy YOLOv7 to Jetson Nano
- Onboarding enhancements
- Celebrated 1 year anniversaries for 4 team members
- Created a new Community page to help support the work of students, researchers, and hobbyists with increased storage space, training credits, and other feature additions.
- Hired our first international team member!
- Team meet-ups in Englewood, FL, Iowa City, IA, and San Diego, CA.
- Opened several positions (come help us democratize computer vision!)
- Conducted UXR sessions
- 67 new discussions on the Roboflow Forum
- 10k+ new Universe projects
- 22 new blog posts
- 4 new YouTube videos
- Featured in/by: Robohub, Stack Overflow, Learn with a robot, Import AI, The Wall Street Journal, Tensorflow, Paperspace, OpenCV, Luxonis
- User projects: Train Yolov 5 with your own data, Comparison Of Object Detection Models - to detect recycle logos on tetra packs, Allergen30: Detecting Food Items with Possible Allergens Using Deep Learning-Based Computer Vision, How to Train a Custom YOLOv5 Object Detector, Breast Cancer Detection Using the Jetson Nano and Roboflow AI, I'm reprogramming Tesla's software problem for the EU!, Computer Vision Based Indoor Rock Climbing Analysis, GAN-Based Image Dehazing for Intelligent Weld Shape Classification and Tracing Using Deep Learning, Thai Recipe Retrieval Application Using Convolutional Neural Network, Railway Fastener Fault Detection using YOLOv5, Analytics on Litter in Glasgow, Human Detection in Drone Images Using YOLO for Search-and-Rescue Operations, How to make Vector recognize humans, How to evaluate Object Detection models for your custom dataset, Improved YOLOv5: Efficient Object Detection Using Drone Images under Various Conditions, End-to-end deep learning framework for printed circuit board manufacturing defect classification, Underwater Plastic Detection, Image Classification Step by Step, Detection of cattle from using Yolov6 to testing Yolov7, Pothole Detection using YOLOv4 and Darknet, Deep Learning-Based Rice Leaf Diseases Detection Using Yolov5, Detecting the Multiple States of Oyster Activity and Orientation using Deep Learning Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithms, Magic of Synthetic Data for Computer Vision Tasks, BSc Thesis: The use of ML to assess plant health, Converting a custom dataset from COCO format to YOLO format, Palo Alto Streets Vehicle Detection and Tracking, DOT-HAZMAT: An Android application for detection of hazardous materials, Development of a portable toolkit to diagnose coral thermal stress, Few-Shot Object Detection with YOLOv5 and Roboflow, Deploying Scikit-Learn Models in Android Apps with ONNX, [YOLOv7] train the newest Yolo with your custom data, ADAS: Collision Avoidance System on Indian Cars, Real-Time Oil Leakage Detection on Aftermarket Motorcycle Damping System, Automatic classification of textile visual pollutants using deep learning networks, Event-Based Object Detection and Tracking - A Traffic Monitoring Use Case, Real-Time Road Sign Detection with YOLOv5, Visual Perception for Self-Driving Cars!, iOS Golf Ball Detector in 1 hr., A Smart Garbage System for Smart Cities Using Digital Image Processing, Deep learning object detection applied to defect recognition of memory modules.