Welcome to our monthly roundup post of new features and enhancements. You can find the previous changelog here.
- Announced teams for all (now teams of up to 3 people can collaborate on the Starter Plan for free).
- Promoted the Upload API from beta to general availability (now included free on all plans).
- Made it possible to invite collaborators to your teams (and for them to accept or reject those invitations).
- Added an "Upload via Email" option (which also means you can now upload training data from anywhere via Zapier).
- Launched an object count histogram visualization in the dataset health check.
- Implemented support for importing annotations in the Unity Perception synthetic data format.
- Added support for importing Tensorflow pbtxt labelmaps.
- Integrated transfer learning ("Start from Checkpoint") with the ability to start training from a previously trained model's weights.
- Added COCO weights as a transfer learning option.
- Enable auto-reload of Roboflow Train credits for Pro subscriptions.
- Demo'd a preview of our new in-browser edge inference.
- Added a "download sample app" option to the "Try with Webcam" demo page.
- Launched an image snapshot tool for collecting new training data from the webcam preview page.
- Decreased the download size of weights files by 4x.
- Enabled browser caching of weights files.
- Released Label Assist (model-assisted labeling using your Roboflow Train models)
- Added a COCO-trained model for Label Assist on the Starter plan.
- Launched a Label Assist class selector so you can select specific classes to label.
- Surfaced confidence thresholding controls for Label Assist.
- Released a "Mark as Null" feature.
- Announced our seed round.
- Launched our new homepage.
- Added OpenAI CLIP to our model library and added it as an export format.
- Released paint.wtf (100k+ drawings submitted; front page of Hacker News, 4000+ upvotes on Reddit, and featured on Product Hunt)
- Added a Banking & Finance industry page.
- 2 new annotation formats.
- 2 new public datasets (PKLot parking lot dataset and packages dataset).
- 12 bug fixes.
- 15 blog posts.
- 9 YouTube videos.
- Mentions in TechCrunch, This Week in Startups, BoingBoing, ByteSide, HappyMag, and IFL Science.
- Fun user projects: kitty door, duck hunt aimbot, computer vision powered web scraper, package detector, sign language mobile app.